Serving in the Las Vegas Nevada Mission

Monday, August 24, 2015

4 1/2 Months in Kingman AZ .Aug. 10, 2015


Everything is going great here! This is the last week of the transfer, we find out on Saturday about exchanges. I can't believe I have been here for 4 1/2 months! It will be interesting to see what happens next transfer. I feel like I am probably going to get transferred, but I don't really want to go back to the valley. I love it out here so much, it is beautiful and I love the country feel of it! I'm not a city person, that's for sure. And my District out here has become like family. But I like change, it's good for me. I do better when I have some stress and have to push myself. This transfer I have learned a lot about how to overcome the natural man and react positively to situations. I am really working on pausing and really focusing on why I react certain ways so then I know how to change. My Motto is "Be like a duck and let it roll off your back" like what you kept telling me when I first got into the mission. Mom you are amazing, thank you for everything you have done for me and taught me. 
Oh also...big news! We got iPads! Crazy! So now we can see what emails we get through the week, we just can't respond to them until Monday. 
I love you all! I hope you are all doing great! I love this work, I love being a missionary and I wouldn't change any of it for the world, the good or the bad. I have learned so much about myself. 

Love your Sister sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment