Serving in the Las Vegas Nevada Mission

Monday, August 24, 2015

Zone Conference and Leadership training July 27th 2015

All I have time for today is pictures!! This week we had Zone conference and Zone Training Meeting in lake Havasue (where it's about 120* always!!!) And I went on exchanges with sister Sandoval!! She is amazing! I love her!

here is a picture of me and my sister Training Leader on exchanges! We had so much fun! I love Sister Sandoval! 
and here is a picture of all the leadership from our huge meeting I was telling you about (even though I am not in leadership) 

Then is ZTC the elders made a pyramid to demonstrate how our foundation is important! They had one Elder from the bottom move and they all fell to the floor! It was hilarious!!
The other pictures are at Zone Conference with president and Sister Snow and the other missionaries! 
I love missionary meetings! They are my favorite!!! I love being a missionary! I can’t imagine the person I would be without this experience...well actually I can...I would be the same person I was when I left, and that’s not who I want to be. I am so thankful for all the hard lessons I have learned and continue to learn here. As my momma taught me           "I CAN DO HARD THINGS!"

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment